Renown Auto Restoration is seeking individuals who share our passion for our customers projects to join our dynamic team. We are always looking for qualified, trained, and professional technicians who are skilled and experienced.
- Competitive salaries and opportunity for advancement
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Annual tool reimbursement program and other incentive programs
- Applicants must have a minimum of 6 years work experience in automotive sheet metal fabrication, gapping, patch panels, panel replacements, suspension and steering fabrication and custom installations.
- Must be able to MIG and TIG weld proficiently.
- Applicants must be proficient in diagnostics, repairs in suspension, steering, differentials, electrical, wiring, wiring harness installations, engine repairs, air conditioning repair and installations along with general maintenance services.
- Minimum of 6 years work experience.
- Manage coordination between Ferrari factory and local Renown Auto technicians for diagnosis and repairs on Challenge cars
- Technical advisor and liaison for Ferrari Challenge cars
- Direct and oversee international parts procurement for Ferrari Challenge cars
- Develop and perform driver development and training using data logging interpretation for driver training
- Plan or direct vehicle data acquisition and analysis on Ferrari Challenge cars
Skills and Experience (Required)
- Five years of experience in Ferrari racing technology with electro-hydraulic transmission shifting systems (Ferrari F1 style transmission) and with the Ferrari SD2/SD3 diagnostic testing equipment.